Tuesday, July 28, 2015

About Us

Hi, as you can see above, I'm Ketut Gede Turangga. You can call me Rangga or Ketut. I'm a Balinese. I was born on April, 19th 1995 in Panji Village. I attended Uniersitas Pendidikan Ganesha in North Bali, Singaraja. I live in Panji Village, far from the center of the Buleleng Regency.
I worked in IT segment such as Computer Software and Hardware Engineering, Network engineering for Home and Small Business for a several years. I also work in Tourism segment as tour guide and driver. My friends from Europe and America have been learned Balinese and Indonesian Language (Bahasa). I’d love to teach them freely, I knew that when we work in tourism business, we will not always serve them and get the money. It’s a personal satisfaction when we help others and they are happy even we don’t get any material things.
This time I still look for a job beside an experience. If you interested of my personality, skill, or the other things from this sort introduction, you can contact me by phone +6285738685000, email: ketutgedeturangga@gmail.com, facebook:ran2ga@gmail.com.

Ketut Gede Turangga

Guide & Editor

Call us for more information and reservation via email ketutgedeturangga@gmail.com or by phone (+62)85 738 685 000. We thank you for your visiting. Sorry if there any mistakes I've been made in this web site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment